Hutchinson has a high quality of life, in part, because we have the amenities of a big city, while offering residents a friendly community in which to live, work, and raise their family. Our attractions draw tourists from around the area and there is always something fun to do in Hutchinson.
Some of our popular attractions and recreational opportunities include:
- Over twelve miles of hiking and biking trails, perfect for adventurers and families alike.
- Award-winning golf courses
- Several water parks including the 6-acre Salt City Splash Aquatic Center
- Family entertainment center with bowling, laser tag, bumper cars, and an arcade
- Destination museums including Stratac, a 650-foot underground Salt Musuem, and Cosmosphere, a Smithsonian-affiliated space museum
- A vibrant arts community featuirng everything from community theaters to national acts
- 100-acre urban sanctuary nature center
- And so much more!