Reno County Economic Recovery Taskforce
The Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber and Reno County Health Department have jointly convened the Reno County Economic Recovery Taskforce to develop a local plan for the opening of Reno County businesses. Following Governor Laura Kelly's phased reopening plan, Reno County, as this time, will not be placing any furthur restrictions over and above that wich is outlined in the Governor's phased plan timeline.
Industry Specific Guidance
Below are additional guiding principles to aide in best practices with industry specific recommendations.
- City of Hutchinson - A Plan to Come Back
- Kansas Recreation and Parks Association Reopening Guidelines
- Reno County Economic Recovery Playbook: Restaurants & Bars
- Reno County Economic Recovery Playbook: Retail
- Reno County Economic Recovery Playbook: Nonprofits
- Reno County Economic Recovery Playbook: Child Care Facilities
- Church Unification Plan for Reno County Response to COVID-19
- KDHE Industry Guidance
Personal Protective Equipment and Hand Sanitizer Suppliers for businesses
Below is a list of Chamber members that have hand sanitizers and disinfectants, as well as other staff and customer safety equipment and supplies. Please call ahead to place your order for pick-up.
- Aleesa Soaps - 930 N. Main | 620-664-7200 | Products available: Liquid sanitizers/disinfectant
- Janitorial Supply - 1525 W. 4th Ave | 620-662-4931 | Products available: Liquid sanitizer/disinfectant
- Office Plus - 1125 E. 4th Ave, Ste 14 | 620-259-8009 | Products available: Sanitizers & wipes, plexiglass for desks/counters, gloves
- Roberts Hutch-Line, Inc. - 413 E. 3rd Ave | 620-662-3356 | Products available: Sanitizers, disposable and washable masks, countertop barriers and face shileds, stay 6 ft. away floor sticksers
- Salt City Brewing Company - 514 N. Main St | 620-960-6210 | Products available: Liquid sanitizer/disinfectant
- Advertising Specialties & Design - 620-662-6460 | Liquid sanitizers/disinfectant