Business Updates & Closures
See below what local businesses are doing in response to COVID-19 including a new delivery or pickup services, limited hours, altered menus, and more. If you would like to be added to this list, please contact Chelsey Dawson. It doesn't matter if you're a current Chamber member - we will include any business. We encourage you to call ahead to verify their temporary hours of operation
- El Rodeo: Dining room closed beginning Tuesday, Nov. 17th. Curbside pickup available.
- Starbucks: Dining room seating closed beginning Thursday, Nov. 19th. Drive-thru and mobile order pickup available.
- The Traveling Bowl: Dining room closed for two weeks beginning Monday, Nov. 16th. Drive-thru and delivery available
- Airport Steakhouse: Curbside pick up
- Aleesa Soaps: Curbside pick up and free local delivery
- Apron Strings: Call for pick up and delivery options (620) 259-7339
- Bookends: Curbside pick up
- Egbert Liquor: Curbside pick up and call ahead ordering (620) 662-4533
- Hutch Equality Bingo: Virtually on Thursday's. Paper pick up Tuesday's & Wednesday's.
- Jackson Meat: Curbside pick up and delivery
- Jillian's Italian Grill: Curbside pick up
- Metropolitan Coffee: Curbside pick up - through online ordering or call ahead
- Pools Plus: Curbside pick up and free local delivery
- Simply Good Overstocks: Curbside pick up
- Splinters n Rust: Alley pick up for take and make kits
- Sugartime Confections: Curbside pick up and delivery
- Temaat Liquor: Curbside pick up
- The Medicine Shoppe: Curbside pick up, free delivery in Hutch and South Hutch, free mail service in Hutchinson city limits.
- The Wool Market & DIY School: Curbside pick up and free delivery in Hutchinson city limits.
- Westphal Jewelers: Curbside pick up
- First National Bank of Hutchinson: All lobbies are closed beginning Monday, Nov. 16th. Drive-thru service still available.
- Heartland Credit Union: Hutchinson and Haven lobby branches are closed. Drive-thru service still available.
- Hutchinson Community Foundation: Offices closed to the public beginning Monday, Nov. 16th.
- Kansas State Fair: Administration building closed to the public beginning Monday, Nov. 16th until Monday, Nov. 30th.
See below for recent announcements regarding local business closures due to COVID-19. If you have a local closure, please contact Chelsey Dawson.
- American Legion Lysle Rishel Post 68: Closed for all activities beginning Tuesday, Nov. 17th.
- Pretty Prairie Steakhosue: Closed until Dec. 8th beginning Friday, Nov. 20th.