LEADERSHIP RENO COUNTY SEEKING RECOMMENDATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
The Leadership Reno County Committee, a program of the Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce, is currently accepting applications and recommendations for the 2021 class.
The purpose of Leadership Reno County is to strengthen the network and effectiveness of leadership capacities in Reno County by:
- Inspiring participants to embrace a broader role for their organizations and businesses within the context of Reno County.
- Educating participants on the Kansas Leadership Center (Wichita, KS) theory of civic leadership along with four leadership competencies.
- Connecting participants to each other, LRC, and in time, future and past leadership participants.
Since its inception as Leadership Hutchinson in 1984, over 940 citizens who either work or live in Reno County have participated in 37 classes.
The dates for the 2021 Leadership Reno County class are:
- August 26-27 - Overnight Retreat
- September 16 - 8am to 5pm
- September 30 - 8am to 5pm
- October 7 - 8am to 5pm
- October 21 - 8am to 5pm
- November 4 - 8am to 5pm
- November 11 - 8am to 5pm
To make a recommendation for LRC, send the name and email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on participating in LRC or to apply, visit www.hutchchamber.com or contact Lynette Lacy at email@example.com.